Friday, April 16, 2010

SpRiNg FeVeR!!

my three favorite things books, music and...SHOES!!!

these three things are also essential for everyone when spring is here. a book to read in the park, music to listen to outside under the sun and shoes to...well who doesn't need new shoes?! my shoes came in the mail today (!!!)...


debating the yellow ones too, but after they got the reference of "ankle braces" i decided one pair is enough... however, i do believe everyone needs at least A pair.... MOLLY WEDGES by 80%20


i know this has been out for a bit but I want to start Jonathan Safran Foer's Eating Animals. i love his writing but i really hope this books doesn't turn me vegan. also not sure if this is "sunny day in the park" reading material. he has always been a love-hate author for me so i can't wait to see how torn i get with this book...i love my filet mignon oh so much...


LAST but my favorite, so not least.... LOCAL NATIVES....love them. relatively new band. Seeing them in Dallas next Thursday (tickets are $10)!
My favorite song - Airplanes

CORRECTION - WORLD NEWS...that is my favorite..

check out their myspace too... http://www.myspace.com/localnatives


No comments:

Post a Comment